Courthouse Established in 1847
  • 100 North State St. Ste 101
    Abbeville, LA 70510
  • Office (337) 898-1992Fax (337) 898-4556
  • Mon - Fri 8:30 - 4:30Sat - Sun CLOSED


Lost or Stolen Passports

Report your passport lost or stolen immediately to protect yourself from identity theft.

You can replace it now or later - it's up to you!

Please Note: Once you report a passport lost or stolen, it is invalid and cannot be used for international travel.

How to Report your Lost or Stolen Passport

Complete, sign, and mail Form DS-64 to:


U.S. Department of State


44132 Mercure Cir

P.O. Box 1227

Sterling, Virginia 20166-1227

How to Replace a Lost or Stolen Passport
To replace passport go to the for more information

Find someone else's passport?

If you find another person's lost U.S. passport, please mail it in a sturdy envelope to:

U.S. Department of State

Consular Lost and Stolen Passport Unit (CLASP)


44132 Mercure Circle

PO Box 1227

Sterling, VA 20166-1227