Courthouse Established in 1847
  • 100 North State St. Ste 101
    Abbeville, LA 70510
  • Office (337) 898-1992Fax (337) 898-4556
  • Mon - Fri 8:30 - 4:30Sat - Sun CLOSED


Damaged Passports
U.S. Passports that have damaged and can no longer be used can be replaced by applying in person.
Please make sure to have the following

The damaged U.S. passport and A signed statement explaining the damage

Fill out an application
Please choose one of the following that relates to your application:

Adult (18+)

Legal Adult Citizen.
Standard DS-11 Form

Children (16 & Under)

U.S Citizens under 16 with their guardian(s).
Standard DS-11 Form

Minors (16-17)

U.S Citizens, age 16 & 17.
Standard DS-11 Form

Naturalized Citizen

Citizens with translated documents.
Standard DS-11 Form


Call in advance for quicker service.
DS-11 Passport Application

Exigent / Special Family

Varying family situations & solutions.
DS-11 Passport Application